dry skin

my skin is very dry face hand hairs i mean whole body is there any easy and fast way to make it better

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Olive oil at night works wonders.
    Vitamin e capsules taken daily.
    And a good moisturizer !!! - I love original Oil of Olay in the white bottle, its moisturizing and NOT oily or greasy.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Oil of Olay for sensitive skin on your face, VO5 hot oil treatment for your hair and St. Ives Intensive therapy lotion for the rest of your body.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Oil of olay on face. Deep conditioning hair masque works wonders (tresemme and fructise both make ones that are good and cheap) and on the body, Vaseline came out with a new clinical product that is amazing.

The key to applying moisture, though, is to do it as soon as you get out of the shower and before bed, before your skin gets dry and tight.
    It also sounds like you are dehydrated- make sure you drink plenty of water a day!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Like the above has said Water...Keep your body hydrated. And vitamin E also good source.
    Also, check this out: www.marykay.com/smcgarity1 Moisturization Variety of products out there to help you.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Try Moisture Theraphy Intensive from AVON. It moisturizes up to 24hrs.
    Now available Body Lotion, Lip Moisturizer, Cream, and Hand Cream.
    Also available Moisture Theraphy Body Cleanser.
    Campaign 3, all 5 for $10
    go to www.avon.com
    Enter my Rep phone 510.536.5921 @ Checkout.

Good Luck!
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 7:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Any of the products listed below are sure to give you GREAT results!!

::TimeWise® Cellu-Shape® Contouring System
    ::TimeWise® Cellu-Shape® Daytime Body Moisturizer
    ::TimeWise® Cellu-Shape® Nighttime Body Gel
    ::TimeWise® Visibly Fit™ Body Lotion

Shop on line with me 24/7 - I have FREE SHIPPING! www.marykay.com/tivens
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

beachsunset

Answer by beachsunset at 11:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Although I use expensive shampoo/cond and my hair is spoiled......I agree that just good old VO5 Hot Oil is a great deep conditioner.

I like cocoa butter lotions for all over moisture and use the Vaseline brand one.

My hands and face recently got super dry with the weather. I am using a healing hand lotion by Lubriderm religiously and it has REALLY helped with the cracking bleeding hands I did have.

I also switched to a more hydrating night cream for this winter. I'm using Neutrogena Healthy Skin- visibly firm night cream and I really like it.

Best of luck to you!!!
    MommeeSteph

Answer by MommeeSteph at 6:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009