Are you getting enough people in your business?

variance001

Asked by variance001 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Huh? What business?
    Anonymous

• Variance... I haven't heard from you in a while! How are you! Yes, it's tough right now with the economics as bad as they are... Just try to target the audiences you think will help ya. I do Virtual Assisting and an Errand Service. I advertise alot. It can be done, but it might be slow at first.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm with Tupperware and business is great right now. Customers want the product because we have a lifetime warranty. yes they spend money today but in the long run I'm saving them money. Near the end of the year Tupperware discounted there kits which NEVER happens but it helped business a lot too. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I work with At Home America which is home decor and Inspiranza Designs which is .925 Sterling Silver Jewls. I have a lot of customers but I would like to get one or two people signed up under me.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You never have enough business. Mary Kay business is doing great!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I never have ENOUGH business, but my business is doing great with tastefully simple...its food and everyone needs to eat =)
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 12:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2009