how long have u breastfeed clean your 1st baby meaning without getting your period?

My baby is 14 Months and I have not had my period since. is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep it can be normal , usually your period will return once solids are intorduced but not for everyone !
    I went 19 months no period with 1 of my kids :) It varied from child to child.
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Son weaned at 21 months, got my period 3 months later.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I believe the average return of the period for the mom who is nursing on demand is 15 months. My baby is 14 months and I haven't seen a period yet either. Am hoping to get pregnant again soon, so it's a bit of a bummer.
    milkmaid1024

Answer by milkmaid1024 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i nursed my dd for 21 months, and got my period when she was 13.5 months old.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I got my period when my son started eating solids regularly, which was 9 months postpartum. It's normal for you to still not have gotten your period though. :)

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009