how to start small business with small amount

i want to start small busines like export items from out side and sale and to get stuff from around to sale them to make money ...can u give me an idea and beside i can paint very beautifull landescapes i need idea how i can earn money and how i can sale them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well start out small then build up as you go.
    kokolowlow

Answer by kokolowlow at 2:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Make a website and sell them or on craigslist or eBay
    kokolowlow

Answer by kokolowlow at 2:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sure, check out my site www.stuffformoms.info. I tell you about that on the first page. I think it's a great idea. Just start advertising locally and go from there. Use Craigslist, your local papers, Topix.net- for other ideas, do a google search for ways to advertise for free. Oh, and look at my links on the front page for my personal business websites: Virtual Assistant and Errand Service, you can do the same thing with your own website, I always recommend Synthasite for that. Good luck to you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you need items to sell, have you ever thought of something that people might buy over and over like snacks. I own a group here at cafe mom and we all work together to help eachother out with this subject, we offer others natural jerky and snacks at affordable prices. If interested the group is www.cafemom.com/group/youcanhaveitall
    We help everyone that wants to work at home with us too and our goal is to help each distributor get 3 others under them as soon as possible in order to get their products free.
    LisaMommy

Answer by LisaMommy at 2:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009