How to heal and prevent chub rub? adult content

I have really BAD chub rub. I have a bad rash and I want to exercise but it hurts so bad. What do I do? I've tried baby powder and destine but neither helped.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2011 in Health

• Monastat makes an anti-chafing gel that works well...you may also try using cornstarch...it sticks to the skin better. If you are working out you may want to wear bike shorts under your pants to cover your thighs well, assuming that is where the problem is. Try to always have your pants fit properly, meaning dont let the crotch hang low. To help the rash heal try taking a bath with aveeno oatmeal bath soak and let it air dry as much as possible. Dont sleep with tight clothing on. These things have helped me the most, but really once I realize that my clothes were ill fitting and began wearing better fitting clothes it never happened again.
    Minimelda

Answer by Minimelda at 8:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2011

• Aerosol deodorant (like Suave) works best at preventing AND allowing time for the rashes to heal. I've been using it for years, and it's a cheap remedy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2011

• What is chub rub? Honest question, I've never heard of it.
    Anonymous

• I will explain what it is anon, but please, I am not trying to offend anyone here....chub rub is when a persons umm, chubbiness causes a kind of heat rash when body parts rub together, usually in the thigh area.
    Minimelda

Answer by Minimelda at 11:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2011

• Silky Sheets spray. It's a talc based spray that leaves you feeling super silky. It #1 reduces friction, and #2 absorbs perspiration.
    Lots of scents. Just google it and it should come up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:55 AM on Oct. 29, 2011