I have missed by period and taken pregnancy tests but they are all negative where is my period?

RCE

Asked by RCE at 2:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may have ovulated later than normal therefore your period will be later. Wait a week, test again and if still negative maybe give your doc a call.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It was at my house 2 weeks ago lol
    Anonymous

• under your pillow?
    Anonymous

• Stress can cause your period to be later. If you are stressing over not getting your period yet and the tests coming out negative then it may be the issue.
    mom2abby06

Answer by mom2abby06 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It might be caused by stress, but my BFF didnt have a period for 5 months and had no signs of morning sickness or anything, so she went to the dr. for a checkup and told them about it and found out that she was prego. You may not have enough of the prego Hormorne(sp) in your pee for the test to relize it. If you havent had your period in a week call your dr. and they will eaither do a ultrasound or some other test to see whats going on. Good luck with everything!
    Madilynsmommy27

Answer by Madilynsmommy27 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Just went to the doctor for this same thing. My husband had a vasectomy, so I REALLY should have had a period. My doctor did a test, came back negative, did an exam and prescribed Provera. Wait another few days and retest. If it is still negative, and you have any possibility of being pregnant, get into the dr.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009