Ok I know this will sound HORIBLE but please dont judge me. I really dont care to read that crap cause I dont judge people on here. Ok so when I was last pregnant my hubby was a lil up set cause he wasent ready, but after a couple weeks, he was happy about it. Then I lost it, he was devistated. I want another, he dosent. So should I tell him i'm on BirthControle, and not be on it? I want a baby sooo badly!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont suggest tricking him that will only make him not trust you. Try sitting down and talking to him about having a baby and maybe you guys can come to a agreement about when to try again. Its never a good idea to lie to your DH expecially about having babies.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I know it's tempting but I don't think you should lie to your husband. pregnancy should be a joint decision in a marriage. just b/c you want more doens't make it fair to him if he doesn't. maybe he will change his mind later
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 2:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You need to be honest with your husband. You wouldn't want to get pregnant and then someday for some reason your husband resent the child. That wouldn't be fair to the child at all. Talk to him and tell him how you feel and see if the two of you can come to an agreement.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Lying between spouses is rarely a good idea. Besides I don't think its fair to deceive someone into a lifetime commitment. Ask him what his reasons are for not wanting another child.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Marriage is about trust and compromise. You dont want to have baby made by a lie?? Explain your needs and listen to his.. I am sure you both will hear what will ultimatly be the best choice for your marriage.
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Ummmmm would you be happy if he walks the hell out on you? Because he will have that right to do so when you lie to him.
    Anonymous

• Don't do it. He has rights, too, and just because you want something a lot doesn't mean that he should be tricked. He'd never trust you again.

Answer by Bmat at 2:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Ladies, this is board to encourage one another and give support. No need to be so rude on here. At some point you may need good advice and would want moral support to do whats best.
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i wouldn't lie to your dh i would explain to him how you feel and how you want a child find out why he doesn't want one maybe hes scard that the same thing will happen again best of luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I said no judging me.. if you cant be nice, then dont respond Anon. And thankyou ladys. I'll talk to him and see whats what with him and such. Thanks again.
    Anonymous