What are some good songs to sing to my four month old. please i need somethin

Please i need something

Newmommy998

Asked by Newmommy998 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you are my sunshine,itsy bitsy spider,my kids always liked the tigger song you know .............. the most wonderful thing about tigger is tiggers a wonderful thing his top is made of rubber his tail is made of spring he's bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy full of fun fun fun the most wonderful thing about tigger is he's the only one. but i would insert their name instead of saying tigger.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Itsy Bitsy Spider
    Thumpkin

Crap there was another one I used to do with my daughter in her speech therapy and my brain forgot. I'd look for "nursery rhymes" on google and start there.
    aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 2:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• wheeels on the bus go 'round and round, round and round all through the town
    The doors on the bus go open and shut, open and shut...
    Winnie the pooh theme song....
    twinkle twinkle little star....
    I used to sing my girls the song "earth angel"...google the songs lyrics they are sweet.
    there is also "bumpin up and down in my lttle red wagon"
    Any song just google and it will give you the lyrics.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• any song you know the words too, babies don't care what you sing to them! they just like the sound of your voice, and they will grow up thinking you are the greatest singer in the world (mine still haven't realized that mommy couldn't carry a tune in a bucket if her life depended on it!)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 3:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My 2 year old STILL loves Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pat A Cake, and those silly little songs that babies love ! She also loves Spongebob theme, and Yo Gabba Gabba songs, Blues CLues.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• 5 little monkey's !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 3:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• He has a lot of toys and things that play music, so I normally sing the words to whatever tune his toys are playing. His rocker chair plays The Muffin Man over and over so sometimes I even catch myself singing it to myself!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I used to sing somebody's hero to my little girl and when she was cryin it would stop her
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my son likes I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee. patty cake, the itsy bitsy spider.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• The Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle TWinkle Little Star, HUSH little Baby don't say a word (buy you a mockingbird), She'll be coming round the mountain, Row Row Row your boat, Ten Little Indians counting down to 1 little indian.
    Lucky1963

Answer by Lucky1963 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009