losing your appetite at 34 weeks pregnant?

anyone else have a lose of appetite around 34 weeks? I pretty much have to force myself to eat now, not fun! :)

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 2:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem. My dr said it was normal and from hormones and not having room in your abdomen.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I was going to post the same question, I am 38 weeks and I have not ate nothing all day! I am just not in the mood
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ive actually been like that throughout my whole pregnancy..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had to eat small meals when I got farther along in my pregnancy. When he got bigger there wasn't much more room in my stoumach for food. I had to eat smaller meals more often.
    Princess_Sarah7

Answer by Princess_Sarah7 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had a very hard time eating in my last trimester. I drank smoothies (2 servings fruit, ice cream, tofu, milk, and honey) for breakfast and lunch and ate healthy snacks throughout the day.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009