Are your hands and feet always cold in the winter time?

Maybe its my poor blood circulation but I'm wearing socks or socks and shoes and my feet still feel like ice blocks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• my feet are freezing i always make my hubby lean on them. My hands are fine though. Maybe cuz I am typing so much. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My hands are always cold and my feet in winter I hate winter!!!! Im taking potassium pills for better circulation go to your doctor see what they say...
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• mine are always like that. i just go by the saying cold hands warm heart lol. even in summer mine r cold
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my hands are colder than my feet. Someone once asked me if have low blood pressure, and I do it's like 100/68 and that is why my hands and feet are cold. I have never beeen told by a Dr. that I have poor circulation
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yep. My hands and feet are always cold. I somethimes wear 2 pairs of socks around the house. And at night while I'm watching TV, I will put on a pair of gloves if my hands are really cold.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Same here. I have to wear two pairs of socks and be under the covers in order for my feet to halfway warm up.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• feet are always freezing..but i cant seem to put away my flip flops even in the winter.
    kaitsmom06

Answer by kaitsmom06 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my feet are cold. My mom had the same problem and she went to see a massage therapist for a few mos. Never had the problem again. The guy specialized in that kind of thing tho. He was able to open up her veins and increase the blood flow and KEEP it that way.

If you can't afford that, I always have my husband rub my feet for me. It feels good, and it will warm them pretty fast.

Even when my feet FINALLY warm up they get instantly RED and sweaty. Do you have that too?!?!
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 8:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009