proitizing.....hmm where to start....

I have been told I need to proitize my life............Here is how I look at it.....
My ds 7 months old comes first...then my dh, then finding a job, then my house......
but its seems to me that my job hunting and haouse cleaning and taking care ds all get smooshed together in my day to day......dh works long hours everyday so he really isnt here to add in but after i find work he will take care of ds while i work........
how do you priotize or organize your lives? where does everything fit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• That's though. Even though DD and DH some first, work is right up there b/c w/o a job we would be hurting and it'd be hard to take care of DD. House is always last on my list.
    Anonymous

• Why can't I spell tough?

Anonymous

• For us (my DH & I both) our order or priority is - 1. God/bible, 2. each other, 3. our children, 4. our home, 5. our work. The way we see it, if we put God first, we will follow His instruction, which shows us how to be good spouses and parents to our children who need a stable, loving, clean home to grow up in and blossom into the wonderful people they are supposed to be. Our work is merely a means by which we have to buy the things to survive in this world. We have a great life. Our family pulls together when things get tough rather than fall apart from each other and I really believe its because we keep things in order. I've lived in craziness....this is way better! Hope it helps!
    Anonymous

• Proitize????
    Anonymous