song ideas?

I'm trying to get some new music... I like some alternative, rock, some country ....especially like r & b and hip hop... any ideas... the more the merrier. so any ideas?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 3:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Check out my music on my home page, you might already have the songs or even get some new ideas
    determind

Answer by determind at 5:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Riders in the Sky - trust me, they will get you moving.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Go to pandora.com and type in a band you like a lot. They'll give you tons of stuff you'll love! Trust me. Best decision I've ever made.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I just want some good artist people can suggest, and or songs.. I have a website where I can listen to see if I like em'... but I can't think of any right now to download that I might like... like people I've forgotten about that I like. .0
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Love, LOVE Pandora.....it's such a good idea!!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• The Step and the Walk by the Duke Spirit is one of my favourites, but the band that I'm ALWAYS listening to is Conjure One.    I LOVE them soooo much!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Ti- whatever you like
    Neyo- miss independent
    Flo Rida- ayer
    Lil wayne- got money
    Beyonce- single ladies
    Anonymous

• you could also go to billboard.com and get the lastest most up to date songs out
    determind

Answer by determind at 5:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I like the Frey, they sing the song in Greys anatomy.....Also I love nickelback, but they aren't so new but have great songs. Daughtery-- the guy that was on american Idol,,, his songs are rock and rough,,,,,I can't think right now of any more sorry.
    Anonymous