How soon is to soon??

How soon is to soon after a break up to move on and be with someone else?? A little about my situation, me and my ex broke up not long ago, but I was way over him long before the break up! What do you think is appropriate? (child being involved as well)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Whenever you're ready. As long as you're emotionally ready to be in another relationship.
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its really up to you and how you feel, if you are over it and ready to move on then do so, however when it comes to the kids I would wait before introducing someone new to them right away, give them time to adjust
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Well I should have stated its a baby (a 4 month old) not really a child.
    Anonymous

• You should keep your relationships away from your child.Your child needs to adjust to the new circumstances first.And kids gets attached to easily and then are hurt when the guy doesn't work out.
    But for yourself, just have fun for now.Just don't be in a hurry.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Do what makes you happy..
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• always keep your social life away from your kid(s) until you know it's going to be a "sure thing". It confuses kids, esspecially the very young ones. My ex husband is always jumpimg into a relationship with women who have little ones, in know time they call him "dad" and in no time their mom has up and left to someone better.
    Anonymous