Does anyone here ever have an ectopic pregnancy?

I ned some advise about e/p because i have all the pregnancy symptoms and i take a pregnancy test a week ago that was negative but i been bleeding a litle bit and its not my period. can anyone please help me! im confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I have had an ectopic, but there is more to it, then a negative pregnancy test and spotting. Is there another reason you feel you have one ? Those symptoms alone could mean a few things.

I had a positive test, pain located on one side, cramps and spotting. It progressed worse and worse as the baby got bigger and bigger.

I would advise you to seek our medical attention in this case if you feel your spotting is not your period.

They would be able to take a blood test to see how your HCG levels are, check your cervix, and determine if in fact you are pregnant or if there is another reason your period is irregular.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 3:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had one possibly, the dr's were never conclusive. But if you think you are having one you need to seek out some medical attention as this could be dangerous for you. Mine I had negative tests, but the blood work at the hospital said I was pregnant. I was also cramping so bad I was crying and not able to move, and the bleeding was immensely heavy. They believe it was ectopic because they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound, but either way I miscarried.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 3:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2009