Any other mommys starving?

I gained 86lbs with my first pregnancy so I am being really cautious of what and how much I eat with this one. I eat like I NORMALLY would and have to cut myself off so I dont gain 86lbs again. I am always hungry and getting so sick of it. I know I have eaten enough....I just never get full. Its working this time though. I am 32 weeks and have only gained 22lbs which is more than I planned on BUT way better than where I was at this point in my pregnancy with my first at a weight gain of almost 70lbs by 32weeks. Its frustrating. Any other mommies having to do the same?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 3:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean! I gainned 65 lbs with my first baby and try to eat a lot less with the second but I ended up gaining the same thing :(
    YES I did feel hungry a lot! but i tried drinking water first to see if I would feel full before I ate someone thing else.
    You are doing great!! 22 lbs is perfect.
    Anonymous

• no i eat what i want but i usually eat healthy anyways so i didnt need to change my diet
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sorry, I'm no help. I got up to 130 lbs both times.
    goldstarmom

Answer by goldstarmom at 4:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I gained 16 pounds total with my first pregnancy. I was so sick, and, although I ate, I just didn't gain. I never really had an appetite. Never had a single craving.

I'm about 6 weeks pregnant now, and I might just eat us out of house & home. I am STARVING!!! You're so not alone.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 4:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I never had that problem especially with my last three, I was so sick that food was the last thing on my mind. By the time the baby was born I was in the negatives, I was smaller then when I started, not a "bad" thing, except after the baby was born I gained it all back cause I was just starving!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009