What do you do that makes you more comfortable?

during pregnancy? I cannot get comfortable to save my life at 32 weeks. Most "tricks" I have heard of do not help me like eat 6 small meals a day so your not so hungry all day, pillow between the legs to sleep etc...
I just want to be comfy :( Any tricks you have found that work for you?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 3:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I use a heating pad on sore areas, like my shoulders, back, etc. It's ok to use for short periods of time and it makes everything feel better.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Have a mini massage on your shoulders.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Go to a professional massage therapist. That hour will save your life!!! Splurge on yourself by having a complete stranger mold the discomfort away. Take that time for yourself!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My hubby has gotten really good at telling when i'm uncomfortable, and he always takes time to rub my back, shoulders, feet, legs, whatever area is uncomfortable. Having him take that time on me always made me feel better.
    PixieDust8507

Answer by PixieDust8507 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009