Ok..we all have them so let's talk about THEM!!!!

That one (or two) songs that when you hear them make you feel fuzzy all over....they give you complete goosebumps. Bring you to an place in time that you haven't traveled in awhile. That one good song that just about brings you to your knees!

HomeBoundMama

Asked by HomeBoundMama at 2:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yesterday we got a docking station for our ipods. I haven't used my ipod in a very long time. I popped my ipod in this morning and was cleaning the kitchen....and that THAT song came on...Trisha Yearwood, The Song Remembers When.

I was standing at the counter, waiting for the change, when I heard that old familiar music start. It was like a lighted match had been tossed into my soul, it was like a dam had been broken in my heart.

OH MY GOSH, Goosebumps like you'd never believe. That song just, it just gets me!!

Ok....share!!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Oh, and another song that gets me is, Me and My Bobby McGee, by Janis Joplin. That song gets me everytime too. You can just feel her pain and her loss in that song. Man, it gets me.
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Amazing Grace (My chains are gone) Chris Tomlin....another chilly song!
    HomeBoundMama

Answer by HomeBoundMama at 2:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree with HomeBoundMam. Also Mercy Me's "I can only Imagine"
    Busymom2293

Answer by Busymom2293 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• '50 ways to leave your lover'. Takes me back to when I was 4 or 5 riding in the back of my dad's BIG car. Playing with my Barbie, hoping my mom would give me a piece of Wrigley's gum.
    Bobby McGee is also one of my fav's. La la la! La la la!
    Today, I have to agree w/ the Tomlin version of Amazing Grace. Of course, Steven Curtis Chapman's 'Cinderella' song makes me cry knowing their loss and pain.
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 3:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• 'He Stopped Loving Her Today" George Jones..best country song ever written IMO. Whenever it comes on, it doesn't matter where we are my DH grabs me and dances with me. Including once in H-E-B (supermarket)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• amazing grace on teh bag pipes. you know the one they play at funerals. oh and 3 wooden crosses by randy travis.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• "Don't Laugh at me" by ........crap can't remember the artists name!!!!Help me out here ladies??????????
    tlm3

Answer by tlm3 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Tim3 I think you're thinking og the song by Mark Willis
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Time Stood Still by John Waite of Bad English - Great Times!!!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 3:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2008