How did you make friends with kids?

So I'm pregnant with my 1st and the DH and I only have a few friends with kids. They're mostly his friends. I don't have a female friend with kids and I'm hoping to meet some once my daughter is here. How do you make friends with people who have kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I joined a playgroup.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Storytime at the library, play groups, etc. Then the circle of friends just kept growing. Make an effort and put yourself out there and you will meet a lot of other moms.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I joined a playgroup when my daughter was 3 months old. All of the kids have "grown up" together and they are now all 3 years old. It's been so great to make friends, both for my daughter and myself.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 4:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009