Private MySpace pictures..

How can someone not on your friends list get into your albums that are "friends only?"

This girl in one of my groups was being an immature brat to people who disagreed with her...for me, she went into one of my private albums and posted a picture of me in the thread...

I have to say, I don't care so much about that as I do the thought that she may have pictures of my family and post them god-knows-where..sort of leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you know?

How could she get that picture, and what can I do about it?

*sorry about the category, there aren't many to choose from*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'd also double check to make sure it is still set as private. Myspace has had glitches in the past where my albums were all made public, and I know a few other people who had the same problem. Maybe this has happened to you and your albums are no longer private. If they are, then I'd contact Myspace and ask them to check into it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i dont know how she got into your pictures with out being a friend thats weird
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I would report her to myspace. I'd be concerned that she may have hacked your myspace.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Double check your privacy settings and report her to myspace.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Double check your settings. I've found there were a couple of different ways to make them private...but if I did only one, it stayed open to everyone...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009