My little girl.

My little girl is a character already. She spits wen she hears something she does'nt like. She has the quickest hands of a 6 month old I'ver ever seen. Example: My dad was walking bymy sister who was holding her with a plate lunch in a plastic bag. I was a split second when he passed her. But he took 2 steps and the bag jerked from his hand. I was funny to see him spin around to try and catch the bag and see that she was looking at him bright eyed with the bag hanging from her hand. Have you ever had a mishap where you baby did something and you had to do a double take because it was so quick and funny?

Zarviemom19

Asked by Zarviemom19 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my son was three, we were in the makeup aisle of a drugstore and he asked me if we were in the sexy department!! I could not believe he understood at that young age that makeup and sex went together!! Aren't kids just hysterical? Another time we had a salesclerk - a woman - who had a very heavy facial mustache. Of course, my son asked me loudly very close to being checked out - "mommy why does that lady have a moustache?" You have a lot to look forward to!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2009