is it really bad?

I love taking hot showers, but I have heard that you shouldn't take them while pregnant. It's that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no your not suppose to take hot baths but when taking a shower don't get it extremly hot
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I took hot showers... your just not suppose to take hot baths... but i did that too hehehe the hot showers and baths helped calm my back muscles though cause they got really tight the last few months
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• they say 102 degrees is too hot for a pregnant woman so just listen to your body, If you are feeling overheated, cool it down, should be fine
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I took hot showers to alleviate my back pain. Just don't go overboard and you should be fine.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i was told not to take a hot bath but..i tried to not turn up the heat so much. cold bath not my thing
    kaitsmom06

Answer by kaitsmom06 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Just as long as its not abouve 102F.
    kimikylemama

Answer by kimikylemama at 5:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009