I am bi curious is it wrong to feel this way when I am married and have 4 kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Nope. It's not wrong at all to feel that way. The only way it would be wrong is if you chose to act on it without your husband's okay.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• It is never wrong to express your feelings. But as the previous post suggested- I would for sure talk about this with your spouse.
    bramlettljb

Answer by bramlettljb at 2:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would consider myself bi. I have been married for five years (to a man) and we have three kids. I haven't had sex with anyone but him for six years!

I desperately would love to have sex again with women...but craigslist is a joke and I feel silly looking on it since I am happily married and we have a great sex life. He knows I'm bi...and we even joke about it...(He says that if he ever caught me with a woman he would never stop me...but would watch!) (I have even actively looked for people interested in threesomes...unsuccessfully.)

Just don't do anything behind your husband's back - and it's all good. I would definitely be honest with him though about your feelings....chances are he will probably get excited. ;)
    Anonymous

• I vote no. I really don't care what people say, if you are attracted to women then that is all there is to it. I have a wonderful male life partner, but I almost never check out men. Girls are hot. But like the posters above say - be honest with your man. The only rules in your relationship should be ones you two have agreed on, not ones that society imposes. So I say embrace who you are.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• no its not wrong.. i am bi to. my husband is straight. just talk to him about it. see how he feels. I bet you will find out he's all for it.. after all its MOST men's DREAM to find out the woman they are with is into women to.
    Anonymous

• I don't see where it's wrong,but, then again I am also bi-curious and so is my husband, so we can't say that there is anything wrong with it. Also you can't let everyone else decide for you, you have to search yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• I don't think it's wrong. I am also bi curious but am to terrified to do anything about it. I've had these feelings for 20 years. By the time I decide to act upon it I'll be old and gray and in a nursing home......lmao~....If you choose to act upon it...be honest with your husband.
    Anonymous