• In the Spotlight:

How do you hold a moonbeam in your hands?

Or how do you slow life down...my DD...one of 5 children is turning 18 today. The last time I checked she was 6 and wanting jelly shoes and slap bracletes...where does the time go? I don't remember getting older. When did she? Hold your babies tight ladies..believe me it goes all too quickly!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 4:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww, you poor thing. I know how you feel. {{{HUGS}}}
    My "baby" is 20 years old now and is expecting our very first grandchild.
    They DO grow SO fast!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• awwwww i remember when I left for college (i'm the youngest of 5) my mom cried all the way home (I went to college 12 hours from home). Her and i are extremely close and she just keeps saying "when did you grow up?" I know for me I can't believe it's been 2 months since my lil one was born... i can't believe how time flies when you have a child
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Mine are babies still, aged 1 & 2, but I've all ready forgotten that "new baby smell."
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I can't wrap my head around my daughters are 30 and 24 years old. It's like how did I get grown kids. I don't feel that old.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm now room-mates with my 20yo dd, and it's a tough transition, from parent to peer. I keep finding myself asking myself if the annoying or downright wrong things that she does now are a direct reflection on how I acted as a mother or the result of some bad example that I set for her.

Do children ever get easy?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009