How do i make my relationship better i have 2 kids n he has 2 kids he dont want to displine his kids cause they r only here every other weekend but he wants to displine mine all the time and it is pitting a strain on our relationsip some times i wish i was not even with him how can i make things better he never wants to talk about it cause he thinks i am arguing with him.

and what ever she wants him to do him and his family alway jumps to her beck n call, and their relationship was never that good anyways yes i know they have kids togeather but i dont do that with my kids dad r his family cause he would not like if i did that with my kids dad r his family.how do i make things easier i always fill stressed out all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You just have to tell him how you feel. I is probably hard for him too. Just talk about it and if you rally cant take it anymore just leave. He will get the hint when your gone.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'm in a group here called Step parenting sucks.You are not alone.I'm in a blended family too.I thought it was just me.And I was the only one having the problems that we had.I was wrong.The people in it are really nice too.Being a step mom is hard.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 2:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• there aint no way in hell he would be touching on my kids ,i fill only u should whoop them ur self since hes not whooping his kids,makes me fill like his kids are more special,get rid of him,love ur kids
    meka2234

Answer by meka2234 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• agree that you will each handle yoru own kids. then sit down and make a list of house rules you both agree on and agree to enforce.
    i would be wondering if he still has feeligns for the ex too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Ha! Sounds just like me and my DH. It is very irritating.
    tlclinard

Answer by tlclinard at 11:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008