Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


does any one know why i would go about geting low income apts or govt assisted housing

Answer Question

Asked by LisaAnnPonce at 4:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Usually through your local Health and Welfare dept.

    Answer by luckysevenwow at 4:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

  • Here it is called Housing Authority.

    Answer by hopelessnance at 5:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

  • As the previous poster stated the housing authority. Google Housing authority of your city. Also try Section 8 the state you are from.

    I worked part time for them before Section 8 are long waits and some apartments

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.