What is going on in your house right now?

In mine the baby is in her jumperoo looking at the rest of them probably thinking, WTH???? My DS is pulling down DH's pants and then DH pulls his down and playfully spanks him. Then there's DD who was standing on a chair just making noise! My DS just gave me his pants and said, "mommy look what daddy did!" lol Madness. I"m finally sitting for the first time today so I'm pretending I'm home alone! lol
What's happening at your place?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD's 18th birthday is in the oven and the cake is done...we are waiting for my oldest son to come for a family dinner. DH is not home from work yet but should be within the hour and the two little ones are watching the backyardigans. I am sitting her wondering how my DD got to be 18 before my very eyes yet I seemed not to notice...snif.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My son is watching tv he just finished homework, the steak for dinner is marinating and I'm having quiet time on the computer =D
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Total silence. My DH is not home from work yet. Kids are grown and doing their own thing at their houses.

Answer by louise2 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• The spaghetti sauce is simmering on the stove, the boys are actually sitting still..watching Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!....and the oldest (4) is saying how Wubbzy isn't being nice because he's cheating...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my hubby is asleep and my son is laying on me being quiet. weird. i am watching law and order
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I live with my SO, his parents, his brother, and my son. My son is upstairs with my SO's dad watching TV while he gets ready for work since he has to be there in a half hour. My SO's mom and brother are sitting on the couch watching TV. Its pretty quiet. My SO is at work.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm getting ready to make swedish meatballs, I cheat and used jarred gravy but I make the meatballs myself. Then I'm gonna make chocolate chip cookies. One kid's in college, another's home on ipod and another's home watching tv. Oh and I'm hungry and making bacon too!!!
    Anonymous

• its 11pm over here. daughter is asleep since 6pm. husband is at his computer. and im on mine. im never on the computer when my daughter is awake. too much nice things to do with her when she is awake :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Its around 5 here . . . DD's papi stopped over to see the baby, so they're playing together. The dog is outside doing his business (and trying to chase stray cats, Im sure). Im--obviously--hanging out cafemom. Its Three King's Day, so Abuela is coming to pick up DD in about 45 mins for dinner and presents :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Oldest is upstairs annoyed because I kicked him off the computer. Daughter has the sofabed open and is laying down watching John and Kate Plus 8 with my Rotty laying next to her. Middle son is in the livingroom playing rockband. And I'm relaxing for a few while my leg of lamb finishes cooking in the oven.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009