abortion.

i just saw a video of a woman giving herself a clothes hanger abortion in a shower. wow. i'm disturbed. need. someone. to. talk. to... ahhhh. have any of you heard of this... done it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Health

• Heard of it being done way back when it was illegal. I can't believe you watched. I don't have the balls.
    Anonymous

• Wow, no I've never witnessed it, but once I knew someone almost desperate enough to try. The last two of my children were not planned, but my fourth one especially took a lot out of me mentally and emotionally when I found out I was pregnant again less than a year after my 3rd pregnancy. It was the first time I ever truly considered abortion, but even under those strenous circumstances I still couldn't bring myself to kill the baby.
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• where the hell did you find that? that is NUTS. very sad and weird. really- i think i would be traumatized if i saw that.
    Anonymous

• oh god. i saw that too.. i'm shaken up! i forget the link but it was on some pro- life website. eeeek. ewwwwww. that was gross.
    Anonymous

• bump.
    Anonymous

• I find it interesting that it was on a pro-life website, because if they had their way and abortion was illegal, you would see this happening a lot.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I agree with the last answer.

Anonymous

• true.
    HonorTrustLuv

Answer by HonorTrustLuv at 9:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009