anyone have an ing account? what do you think of it?

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 4:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I love it. I have managed to save so much money through there (when I actually HAVE savings in there). The interest rate is much higher than what my bank offers me, and the 2 day delay between transfers helps cut down on my impulse spending. I have had my account for about 2 years now.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Love Love Love my ING account. I never had savings until then. Like the pp said, it takes 2 days to transfer so it cuts out all impulse buying. I loved them so much I have my checking account with them now too! That does transfer from savings to checking automatically, but it also only allows 6 withdraws from checking a month because of tax purposes or something so that keeps me from dipping in it. I love them!
    Anonymous

• correction to above---it only allows 6 withdraws from SAVINGS a month. not checking :)
    Anonymous

• I love my ING accounts. I didn't know about there being a limit on withdrawals.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• yes. Something about because it's an interest earning account or something. I didn't know until I called one day to transfer money because I was out at the store, and the guy told me on the phone. After that I looked online and it is in the details of the savings account info. I have never had a problem with it though. It keeps me from dipping into it!
    Anonymous

• I love my ING accounts!! I've been with them for 7 years. Sometimes it takes 3-4 days for transfers, but that's because of my home bank, not ING.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009