Has any heard of a cyst on a fetus's head?

I am 23 weeks and i have went to the Dr to get a test to measure the baby and things like that and the Dr contacted me and said they found a cyst on the right side of my unborn babys head but for me not to worry about it cause it usually goes away by the 32 weeks of pregnacy. should i be worried?

vmoran06

Asked by vmoran06 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• " the Dr contacted me and said they found a cyst on the right side of my unborn babys head but for me not to worry about it cause it usually goes away by the 32 weeks of pregnacy."
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ? previous poster? I'd right now schedule for my records and films to be reviewed by a specialist. 11 weeks is a long time to wait. If he's right alls well and done. By chance it is something you've wasted precious time that can't be regained. Practice your breathing out to stay calm, keep your hands busy and that makes your mind busy too! Wishing Blessings For You.
    Anonymous