help i am worried need advice

I am 23 weeks and i have went to the Dr to get a test to measure the baby and things like that and the Dr contacted me and said they found a cyst on the right side of my unborn babys head but for me not to worry about it cause it usually goes away by the 32 weeks of pregnacy. should i be worried? they told me i can get a 2nd ultra sound but it should go away..

vmoran06

Asked by vmoran06 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If they said not to worry then don't, maybe you can call other doctors and get more opinions...
    Anonymous

• Or call the doctor back and ask them for more information about it. Ask them to make themselves a little more clear and give you more to go on than not to worry. Definitely set up the appointment for another ultrasound, becuase at least knowing you can get another look, would probably give me a little comfort. If you aren't comfortable, let them know. They SHOULD be caring enough to help ease your fears a little more.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 5:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had a friend that had a cyst her entire pregnancy. It wasn't a problem and went away after the baby was born.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• do not worry my son had them while i was pregnant. my dr said they would go away and they did. she told me it was very normal for this to happen

marissad

Answer by marissad at 6:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2009