HELP!!!

Does anyone have any ideas for a theme for a nursery that is nuetral???

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What about old school Winnie the Pooh? Or Noah's Ark or Rainforest? Maybe paint the walls a light green or yellow or even khaki with a border? Just some ideas!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 5:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• we've thought about alot of yellows with green and mixing in hand painted baby safari animals. Like baby giraffes and elephants and zebra's and stuff like that. We also thought about classic pooh but the more i think about that, the more i don't want to do it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Cream w/ a teddy bear theme- you can add final touches of pink or blue once baby is born...There are a lot of ones like this including eddie bauer.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• moons and stars. bugs/little creatures
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• What I did (for our neutral nursery) was get online and start searching nursery collections (Babies 'R Us and Target.com have hundreds, by the way!). I copied and pasted ones I liked into Word or Paint, and then narrowed down my favorites from there. I put TONS of work into my search...and then ended up buying stuff I'd never seen before on a random trip to Babies 'R Us (it was on Clearance!). Our nursery is green, with dark wood furniture and cream colored accents. There are safari animals (Mamas or Papas with a baby), but not all of the plant life that most of the jungle neutrals have. It would look great with pink or blue accents, but I changed my mind about wanting to add them after he was born: the room is SO soothing as it is!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sesame street. I have never met a little boy or girl who doesnt like sesame street and then it'll follow them straight to there toddler years.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm working on my girl's room and not using a theme. My MIL is going to paint a pic. with some nice animals, but overall, I am just decorating it with things that I find nice and soothing. I don't want it to be overly cutesy and pink or baby-ish, as they really are only babies for such a short time and to be honest, I"m already sick of looking at pink. I have added things like a nice floral arrangement, some awesome framed hand-drawn pics, a crib, a leather Ikea sofa, rocking chair (two furniture pieces we already had) and a nice botanical drawing we got for our wedding.
    Anonymous