Is anyone excited to watch the new biggest looser 2night?

My husband and I are starting our diets again and this will be a great jump start for us. Is anyone else thinking the same thing?

determind

Asked by determind at 5:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I watched the biggest loser couples the other night for the 1st time and it was actually really inspiring, we'll have to tune in again
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have an elliptical machine. I record the episodes cause they come on when I'm putting my boys to bed. Once I put my boys to sleep I ride the elliptical while I watch. It's inspiring to keep me going and better than the usual snacking I would do while watching tv...
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I just watched it! I got inspired (well ticked off at first lol) Im 300 lbs and when bob said anyone can run I laughed and said I cant! well to know me I like challenges so I made a challenge for my self that I will by the end of the seasion the day after the fanally I will be running a mile! I want out to my car and drove around my neighbor hood untail I found a 1 mile route. then I walked that mile! every day I will be walking that mile untail I can work up to running that mile! then I want to go to the biggest looser web site and ask bobb ok now tick me off again I did your first challenge what can I do now? I can't afford a trainer or a gym (hubby just got laid off) but what next?but first I got to run that mile. Im not expecting to loose a bunch of weight (It would be nice) but I want to get healthy! who else does? I want to start a group of over weight parents taking the Bob challenge and run a mile! anyone else willing
    christyhiro

Answer by christyhiro at 12:22 AM on Sep. 22, 2010