Two Year molar symptoms

What are the symptoms of the two year molars cutting through my son's gums

allyizhere

Asked by allyizhere at 5:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• same as other teething symptoms: fussiness, decreased appetite, slight fever, diarrhea
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 5:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• For us it was that all of a sudden there were there.

We're still waiting on my 2 year olds two year molars though...so I'll get back to you on him! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my daughter keeps chewing on her fingers and playing with her ears

marissad

Answer by marissad at 6:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My twins displayed the typical teething signs: chewing on their fingers and anything else they could get in their mouths, fussiness, low grade fever, runny nose... the usual suspects.

One of the boys had three break through at once (although it took a while for them to fully come in) and his brother cut them one at a time. They started cutting them around 18 mos and both had all four between 20 and 22 mos.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 7:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my dd didnt show any signs and shes cutting her k-9s now and no symptoms
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I just found out that my son has one molar almost all the way out. Last thursday he broke out in hives and i couldnt figure out what it was from. I thought it was a food allergy but he had not eaten anything different. Then they kept coming back and a couple days later I found the tooth. Also a couple days later he had a fever and he has had a cough and runny nose for a couple weeks. Everything now ties together and I am not worried anymore.
    beginningmom02

Answer by beginningmom02 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My son(22 months) started getting them this weekend. He has a much smaller appetite. His sleep schedule was way off for about 3 days. He is SUPER cranky and clingy. He's nursing ALL day long.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009