Where can I find quilts that are made FOR toddler beds?

I am wanting to find a car themed quilt and a girly quilt for my children's bed because I am tired of the cheap cotton comforters.Thx Mamma's.

LilyFrogTat

Asked by LilyFrogTat at 5:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• You may have to do an online search for those specific items, look in thrift stores, specialty stores, or consignment shops.
    My daughter's quilts were all made from scratch.
    Do you know of anyone who makes quilts that would make one for you if you bought them the material and supplies?
    Perhaps even someone at JoAnn's or another local sewing/craft store would be able to recommend a local quilter who would be able to create personal quilts for your children.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Pottery Barn....I LOVE it! Expensive, about $80 per quilt, but they are excellent quality, and very cute.
    buzymommaof2

Answer by buzymommaof2 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I'm pretty sure baby bed quilts from pottery barn fit toddler beds. Babybeddingtown.com is another good one to try. Good luck
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 9:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Try Etsy. They always have some odd and inexpenive things there. Very creative adn detailed too.
    majesticchild

Answer by majesticchild at 10:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009