Ok I need help????

So I need some tips on getting pregnant it came so easy the first time which was 3 years ago I was a senior in hugh school on Birth control and still got pregnant not me and my hubby have been trying for a year now been on clomid prometrium and estrodial I had the IUD and it really messed me up I think I was just wondering if anyone could give me any tips we want another baby so bad we cant stand it!!!! I have tired everything I can think of just needing some new ideas we have done ovulation kits tracking my temp not moving for an hour almost after sex staying relaxed not getting stressed any new ideas thanks so much!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally haven't had this problem but you know that saying the more you focus on it & want it the harder it is to obtain. This could apply to everything but I always hear about those couples who tried so hard & then they kind of got resigned that it wasn't going to happen & that's when it did. Good luck.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 6:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you are on Clomid, maybe start taking plain Robitussin with the active ingredient Guafessin to help with your cervical mucus. Clomid can really dry you up and fertile cerival mucus is more important than you think to help those swimmers get where they need to go. I took Robi starting day 10 of my cycle as often as the recommended dosage allowed when I was on Clomid. I never lacked for CM. It may help. Also, are you having sex at least every other night from day 10 to 20 while on Clomid? That is really all I know to tell you. I really hope it happens for you soon.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009