My HCG levels are on 14 ml... how far along could I be?

Just got a blood test back to confirm my pregnancy and my Hcg levels were very low for how far along I thought I was... 5 weeks? Maybe I am only a few weeks preggo (urine preg test tested positive Oct 28)

LMP: Sept 28
Conception Date: Oct 22

hollyberry403

Asked by hollyberry403 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're writing your conception date, I think you know how far along you could be.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 2:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2011

• That would make you almost 5 weeks.... If I would have gotten pregnant in October, same dates as you, I would be 6 weeks on the 8th of November and Due date would be July 15th. But your LMP was a bit early for conception on Oct. 22... My LMP was 10-9-11 and fertile dates were 10-21 to 10-25. Unless you ovulate different.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2011

• I must ovulate differently?
    hollyberry403

Comment by hollyberry403 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2011

• if you're at 5 weeks your HCG levels should be a lot higher then that. I'd ask for an ultrasound to check for miscarriage.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2011