sex

I am 23 weeks and i dont feel like having sex with my partner. is this normal is there something i can do to get in the mood? i dont want my husband to feel not wanted or like if i am pushing him away

vmoran06

Asked by vmoran06 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have him go down town to turn you on do some 4play and maybe it can lead to sex, good luck mama!
    Anonymous

• completely normal. it's the hormones. :) he should understand...
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Totally normal...some women become wild animals while pregnant, some hibernate. I'd do an online search (or look in any pregnancy book you may have) and make sure your partner is aware of the fact that it's common to feel the way you do, that it's not just him. :)

As for Anonymous's comment: you have to be careful with oral sex while pregnant, as air entering your vagina can be dangerous to the fetus.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009