sex during early pregnacy??

i just found out im about 5 weeks pregnanct and was wondering if sex and foreplay was ok? i dont want to do anything that could bring on a miscarrige. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can
    marissad

Answer by marissad at 6:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• from what i was told from my DR sex is ok but try not to have rough sex
    vmoran06

Answer by vmoran06 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• sex and foreplay will not cause a miscarriage. you can have sex, barring complications, until the day you give birth lol. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You'll fine.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sex is absolutely fine during pregnancy unless your doctor tells you otherwise. You may have some light spotting afterwards, as your cervix is a LOT more sensitive...I had this and was pretty concerned, but it was a-ok. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sex is fine as long as you don't experience bleeding or cramping- if you do, stop & see your obgyn to get checked out.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• As long as there is no bleeding or cramping or risk, then it is completely ok.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Have sex until it becomes uncomfortable your body will tell you. I am 38 weeks pregnant and still have sex daily. It has helped me dilate and helps me feel better about the delivery. Do not be paranoid about miscarriage you have your whole long pregnancy to worry, and you will. So just relax take care and enjoy your life now before the nausea and/or extreme tiredness starts to take over.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 7:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Sex is fine as long as you're comfortable, but if you've had a previous history of miscarriage and you're worried, I might wait til you have your first dr visit and get the okay.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Unless you're high risk for some reason, you're good to go. It may feel different, though, and it may be uncomfortable.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009