What is the best SLING to buy for a newborn baby?

I am pregnant and I want to buy a sling for the baby but the stores only sell one. So I guess I have to go online. I saw a few different brands that looked good but I don't know which one to go with. Can anyone recommend one?

shanzing23

Asked by shanzing23 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would say one that has an ajustable ring so you can adjust it ... But ther are alot on ebay..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Maya wrap, I loved it! I liked that it was adujustable enough to change positions and nurse in. I also loved the pocket so I wouldn't have to lug around extra stuff.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• if you google maya wrap you can get the instructions to make one your self.. and that way you can save $$ and choose the fabric you want
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I prefer a moby style wrap for NEWBORN, but a ring sling from about 15 or so lbs on.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I got one from www.babyslings.com but I would like one from www.hotslings.com. I gave my friend one from hotslings (just a single piece of fabric) and it looked better than mine...and it looks like it works better too.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i prefer a ring sling, it grows with your baby.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Bought a Hotsling. Yeah DS DOSE NOT like it lol.
    greeneyedfae

Answer by greeneyedfae at 6:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2009