• In the Spotlight:

Dryel home dry-cleaning system

Has anyone tried this? What has been your experience, results and would you recommend it?

ivansmom07

Asked by ivansmom07 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I haven't tried the new one but I did use their original which as far as I can see is the same thing and it was great. I never did DH's suits or anything but esp for sweaters and my good slacks a def. YES
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I've used it and I liked it. I do cut the sheets that they come with so that the usage lasts longer. It smells great, and I had my mom use it for some throw pillows on the couch, they came out looking as good as new!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 7:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I use the sheets on my work clothes. We wear uniforms and I don't like to wash them everyday so I throw them in the dryer to freshen them up during the week. I love them and would tell anyone to buy them.
    fleck

Answer by fleck at 8:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I used to use it when I was working and it was great. Just did sweaters and my suits to freshen them up.
    Grneydmomof2

Answer by Grneydmomof2 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2009