It's going to SNOW tonight!!

2-3 inches of snowfall expected tonight! Aaaaahhhhh! Have you had snow yet where you live? It has been unusually warm where I live, so going from almost 80 degrees yesterday to 40 degrees and dropping today, is going to be quite the change!

smiles551

Asked by smiles551 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YAY FOR YOU!!!

We had a little bit of snow on Saturday morning, but it didn't amount to anything. I cannot wait until we get more than an inch!!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• Supposedly we had snow Friday night because they cancelled our football game on Saturday, but by the time I woke up I saw no snow. A couple weeks back we also had a dusting, nothing major. I am waiting though. I have a feeling we are going to have a bad winter. We have never started getting snow in Oct, it usually starts in late Nov early Dec.

Answer by gemgem at 8:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• I wish we would get some , haven't had any yet but a few hours from me got a lot..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• we had 12-18 inches in MA last weekend... still have people without power in MA & CT from Saturdays storm!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• We had 6 inches on Saturday with the storm in NY. Lost power for 2 days.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• Oh, we got snow. On Saturday a storm blew through and dropped a record breaking 15 inches on us. (I live in Central MA) It knocked out power, and in most cities, trick or treat was postponed or cancelled until this coming weekend. There are still people without power here, and driving the streets, all of the downed trees and tree limbs make it look like a tornado blew through. I'd be perfectly happy if we got no more snow for a while.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• We had about 6 inches last Wed. My MIL, who is 80, was without power so I brought her over to us.

This morning we have woken up to about 4 inches on top of 2 inches of icey slush. No school for many of the kids in the area. My kids had a scheduled late start, so they are going with that. But the teachers get the late start now instead of professional development day.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• Yup I live in Maine & we got that storm this past weekend. I still see patches of snow on the ground out in the yard.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• I had 18 inches of snow in my front yard this w/e. It has compacted now to about 8-10
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2011

• We also had snow on Saturday, 6 inches and the power was out for 2 days. We have a generator though, so we still had lights, heat and tv.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2011