Help!!

I have an IUD and I've had nausea and vomiting the last couple of nights. Could I be pregnant?? I just got off my period about a week ago. Would it be too early for pregnancy sickness??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should definetly check. Thos things don't prevent you from getting pregnant they prevent you from continuing the pregnancy after 4-5 weeks. My friend had 15 miscarriages during the 5 years she had it in and when she wanted to get pregnant she couldnt because of all the miscarriages. She said she knew when she was pregnant because she would have all the symptoms and then she would have very heavy periods unlike her normal ones. After that her doctors told her that something like that wasnt uncommon. Be careful.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• it would be to early for you to be hving symtoms of pregnancy but that doesnt mean you couldnt be pregnant BC isnt 100%. You may just have a bug i guess you will just have to wait it out and see if your late.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009