38 weeks pregnant, 1 cm 50% effaced had bloody show two days ago but no contractions.. about how long before labor?

I had my bloody show two days ago and I'm 1cm 50% effaced but no contractions. I know that there really is no way to tell, but I was just wondering how long it was for ya'll. My husband will be leaving to go work out of town in a week do you think I will have her before then? He will have to try to hurry back in time if not. I also have been walking alot at night

AshleyS919

Asked by AshleyS919 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say he might wana try and take the time off. its hard to say if you will go soon or not. i went into labor just 12 hours after i lost my mucus plug.
    Id say do alot of walking and have sex maybe if your lucky that will start things up.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2009