When is it normal for your baby to flip head down?

Jadyn09

Asked by Jadyn09 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• babies sometimes flip in labor too lol. but usually by 36 weeks they are head down and comfy. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Mine has been flipped down since 33 weeks or so It is different for everyone!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 9:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• HI! I have 4 kids. My first son flipped and stayed down. My 2nd, 3rd and 4th didn't. They have plenty of room to roam, and did! My second pregnancy was a little boy, and he was transverse. (Side ways) So, Iwas told we were going to do an "External Version" or E Version, It was scary! So, we were in the procedural room, and they did an ultrasound to see which way he was. Overnight, he moved with his head angling down, not exactly in position. So, they tried to move him a little more, and that hurt! But, after all, they all were facing down at the right time and none of them were c sections. Best of luck to you.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• mines been head down this entire time..im 6 months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Mine has been head down for a while now and I"m only 31 wks. I do sit on a yoga ball for hours, tho.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2009