Does your SO

grab his crotch a lot? ugh, it annoys me...and its not something I can ask him to stop because he does it unknowingly...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• i guess i dont pay that much attention lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think its just a guy thing lol* my hubby does it all the time... unknowingly as well... its pretty typical... gross... but theirs nothing to do to stop it!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• he doesnt really grab it, scratches around everthing saying he has an itch, its kinda gross but guys are like that, what can ya do.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Now that you mention it...I don't think so. That's something that I'm going to have to be more observant of, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• 2 words HAND SANITIZER. MAke sure he does it and hand washing often. The perineal area carries alot of germs. Just remind him it's a subconcious habit. Nothing to be really alarmed about, if it embarasses you in public talk to him about it
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My hubby is one of the rare exceptions about grabbing/readjusting/scratching in public. I've never seen him do it there but I think when they're sitting idle they dont' even realize they reach over and start touching themselves. But oddest case I ever witnessed of a man touching himself at all (and after asking other women it's not uncommon) is for a man to masturabate in his sleep (I thought there was a bad storm or something because the bed was shaking so bad it woke me up but he was snoring right thru the whole thing).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• lisa_ann thats funny.
    tsa_momma

Answer by tsa_momma at 9:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• It's just something they do...
    to adjust.
    and to make sure the 'airport hasn't lost the luggage'
    it's basically an involunatry thingy =P
    Anonymous

• I know a couple of guys that do that and yes it is annoying...sure they may not be aware that they are doing it...but it doesnt change the fact its not very attractive...what if we walked around grabbing our boobs all the time..okay...bad example...lol you know what I mean..
    It seems like its guys that wear boxers or no underwear at all...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No, he barely ever does it o.O either that or I just don't notice. He farts a lot though..luckily, they don't smell.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2009