how old were you when you understood

when you understood what sex is and who told you? My mother gave me a book on sex and never never talked about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Children around me were talking about sex around age 6 or 7. That's how I learned and then I came to my mom for clarification.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• i found a porno that my dad had, haha it was so funny, it was a girl getting it on with batman and robin, hahaha. i was maybe 12, i never watched it again. and at 13 my mom tried to give me "the talk" and i tried to act surprised

before all that i thought sex was just rubbing against each other, i had no idea, i didnt take much interest in it either
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2009