Is domestic work THAT confusing??

I'm curious, because my husband is smart, but when it comes to doing some housework...I don't know what happens to him...like instead of washing a whole load of laundrey he takes his ONE pair of pants that has a stain and puts it in the washer fills it all the way up for the one pair?? Call me conspiracy paranoid but I think he PURPOSLY does a crap job so he's not asked to again...oh BTW I didn't ask him to do that laundrey thing..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL. It's a mystery to me too :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• LMAO! awww that's kinda cute though. It's not just men though, I can run a business, been in school for 6 yrs, but when it comes to domestic crap, all I can say is UGH! Some people aren't cut out for the domestic duties and that's why they have merry maids. :)
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• haha!
    at least he did that!!
    my bf still asks me how many minutes to put a hot pocket in for! I say "read the box!"
    men...
    kittiselly28

Answer by kittiselly28 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think they do it so we think they don't know how. I know I do that to him sometimes with things I could fix/do if I really want/need to. I've discovered that the whole blonde thing is awesome. If they think you can't possibly live without them (your big strapping man!) it makes them feel so good and needed. Maybe in a whacked out way they're doing the same thing to us, making us think they couldn't manage without us.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• they all do things half assed...they do that so we wont ask them to do anything again...I dont know about you..but I feel like the more they try to do the harder my job is...
    Anonymous