How old were you when you first understood

what sex is and who told you? My mom gave me a book on sex and never never talked about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 12.

I found one of my dad's porns. Gross, yep. Totally not the way I should have found out, but it could explain many things lol. Before that, I didn't realize insertion had anything to do with it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I was 8th grade...One of my friends/classmates was already a father to two children (he also was in the 8th grade). He talked about it and well I listened.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Um, 5th grade. We had a sex ed class for like a week. I remember my mom saying "did you understand? Do you have any questions?" and that was that. She never pushed the topic again.

I didn't know CRAP until I met this perverted guy and dated him. I could tell you some FUNNY stories about being a niave freshman dating a horny Junior....lol....
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 8:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• 7 my cousin showed me a porn/
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 8:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my parents never had the sex talk with me..and i went to a private school..so all they tought was "no sex before marriage"...i learned from watching 90210 when i was around 12yrs old..between 90210 and watching soft porn on tv late friday nights..lol..thats how i learned..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I was in grade school. My mom took me to the doctor and wanted him to tell me about it. The doctor refused, told her to get a couple of books from the library and read them.

She got the books...and made me read them.
    Anonymous

• ummm I don't really remember but I was a little kid, my mom explained what she could then gave me a book to explain the details.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 8:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My parents never talked to me about sex at all it was just something that I was told if i did it theyd kill me lol!! I was in 8th grade when i really figured out what it REALLY was while taking sex ed!! My cousins were having babies at that age!! And iv seen alot of women on here when the "how old were you when you first had sex" question comes up and some of them are like 12, 13, 14 lol im just like holy shit i was still playing barbies!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My mom told me about sex when I was about eight, that's when I started puberty.

I didn't really understand sex itself until I was a little older.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my mom always answered any questions i had so ther was no UNDERSTANDING all of a sudden, it feels like i've always known, cause we always talked
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009