In addition to the Pet Carpet Cleaning Question!!!

We had a carpet cleaner come and tell us that if he used his professional chemicals, it would mix bad with the urine residue that we didn't get all the way out of the carpet. He said it could cause some serious breathing problems for the kids. He also said that the amonia left behind was attracting dirt. Almost all the dark spots on my carpet were little splatters where we didn't clean up the dog urine well enough. Anyways, we used a steam vac on those areas and they SEEM to be totally fine now. I still need a professional cleaning tho-how can I tell if the carpet is clear of all that nasty urine before I waste more time calling him out again? We spot cleaned, but apparently that didn't do a good enough job!

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 8:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pets

• I've never heard that in my life and have had dogs for a long time and used several different professional cleaners....that's a new one on me.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Get a black light.
    OneGreatMomma

Answer by OneGreatMomma at 7:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009