How long for ya'll for labor was it after you had your bloody show?

just wondering how long after ya'll had your bloody show did you go into labor?

AshleyS919

Asked by AshleyS919 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You mean after the delivery 1 week.

My labor was 11 hrs the first time

5 hrs. the second time

school busI wouldn't change them for the world. :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you have lost your mucous plug it can still be weeks before any real labor. Generally your plug coming out means you have started to dilate some - but plenty of women dilate weeks before actual labor.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 8:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I kinda hate to tell you his cuz I know the "show" is a very exciting time! You kinda feel like something is Finally happening and its like proof your near the end! My mucus plug came out a month befor the baby. Yes a whole month and probably a few days extra too lol. I was all exited and thinking the baby would come early. Turns out as said above I was just begining to dialate and wasnt even a 1 yet haha! It is a good sign though. Feel good that you are moving right along lol. Congrats and good luck on the new baby!
    Socialmomof3

Answer by Socialmomof3 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I never saw it with either pregnancy, but was told by my doctor that it could be days or weeks before the onset of real labor.
    FreeHomeBiz

Answer by FreeHomeBiz at 9:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My plug came out five days before baby's birth and I had contractions that night until birth midnight monday night. It's when your water breaks that timing of delivery is most important.
    Anonymous

• My plug came out a week or so before I went into labor (no blood). My water broke about 5:30 AM the day I went into labor, about 8PM I started having contractions. I'd say about 6PM the amniotic fluid started turning pink, and got bloody from there.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• with my first 15 hours after I lost my plug
    with my second 8 hours later.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• idk.. i never noticed.. my water broke and 24 hours later my contractions started, and then 13 hours after that my son was born.
    Anonymous